Guest: Christopher Caldwell, Weekly Standard - "Drivers Get Rolled: Bicyclists are making unreasonable claims to the road-and winning ."
Guest: Joseph Henchman, http://taxfoundation.org/ - Do you owe sales tax on your Cyber Monday purchases?
Guest: Colorado Governor, John Hickenlooper answers listeners' questions during his monthly visit with Mike.
1. Mike relates a new example of the knockout game in Philadelphia. 2. IRS Chief Counsel says "I can't recall" over 80 times during Congressional testimony. 3. Oprah Winfrey suggests old white racists die out.
Guest: Randy B. Corporon - Tea Party
Tea Party discussion continued.
1. Heather MacDonald relates how UCLA has junked Shakespeare, Chaucer, and Milton in English Lit. for touchy feely left wing drivel. 2. Time magazine asks convicted leaker of classified military information, Bradley Manning what he is thankful for this Thanksgiving. 3. Mike talks about union demonstrations at Walmart stores on Black Friday.
Money Monday with financial expert, Jordan Goodman.
Guest: Colin Flaherty, author of, 'White Girl Bleed A Lot': The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It." A discussion of the knockout game.
Guest host, Jon Caldara. 1. Should we give Christmas gifts that people don't want or need? 2. Difference between men and women shoppers.
1. A discussion of genetically modified foods. 2. Gay waitress lies about getting note from customer saying they're not tipping because of her life style.
A discussion on the art of tipping.
Guest host, Jon Caldara. 1.Jon critiques Denver Post editorial on Evie Hudak resignation. 2. Should stores open on Thanksgiving?
1. Is it worth it saving $500 on a TV if you have to wait in line for 72 hours? 2. Jon relates John Stossel's account of the true story of the first Thanksgiving. 3. Presidential pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey.
1. Kid gets hit by meteorite. 2. 200 year old cookie recipe must be changed because it contains trans fats which are outlawed.