1. Guest: Colorado Congressman, Doug Lamborn - IRS abuse of taxpayers. 2. The liberal union behind the IRS. 3. Chris Matthews comes down hard on Obama.4. Should women serve on submarines?
Guest: Richard Lustig, 7 time lottery winner - The Powerball Jackpot and how to win it.
Movie Review: Mike and Christian Toto review "The Great Gatsby."
1. Eric Holder stonewalled during his House Judiciary Committee testimony constantly answering "I don't know." 2.IRS's Lois Lerner's 9 lies about targeting conservative groups.
Guest: Steve Goreham, author of, "The Mad, Mad, Mad World of Climatism: Mankind and Climate Change Mania."
Guest: Denver Mayor, Michael Hancock answers listeners' questions during his monthly visit with Mike.
1. Mike gives examples of liberal groups which quickly obtained tax exempt status while conservative groups were stonewalled. 2. Jay Carney twisting in the wind under press corps grilling.
1. Guest: Michael Barone - "The Meaning Inside the Political Numbers." 2. More Jay Carney.
Mike talks about the Pentagon survey which suggested increases in sexual assaults against women.
1. Jay Carney is twisting in the wind over Benghazi talking points. 2. IRS admits targeting conservative groups but acting IRS president denies this, huh? 3. Justice Department examined 2 months of AP phone records.
Guest: David Almasi, Executive Director National Center for Public Policy - Washington Post CEO admits bias.
Guest: Kevin Williamson, author of, "The End Is Near and It's Going to Be Awesome: How Going Broke Will Leave America Richer, Happier, and More Secure."
Peggy Noonan and Mark Steyn comment on Benghazi affair.
Money Monday with financial expert, Jordan Goodman.
Guest: Cliff May, Foundation for the Defense of Democracies - "Guantanamo's Hunger Artists."