Guest: Denver Mayor, Michael Hancock answers listeners' questions during his monthly visit with Mike.
1. Guest: Colorado Secretary of State, Scott Gessler talking about the legal and electoral ramifications of the resignation of state senator, Evie Hudak prior to a possible recall election. 2. Guest: Colorado political analyst, Kelly Maher talks about the resignation of Evie Hudak.
1. Guest: Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin - "Unintimidated: A Governor's Story and a Nation's Challenge." 2. Today Show account of "knockout" incident fails to mention victim successfully defended himself with a concealed carry gun.
CGI House testimony concerning privacy warning on the Obamacare website.
1. Mike deconstructs a letter to the editor complaining about retail stores opening on Thanksgiving. 2. Why Black Friday is an illusion.
Guest: Erik Prince, Founder of Blackwater, Inc. - "Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of the War on Terror."
1. Comedy bit on changing your password on a computer. 2. Mike discussed the deal with Iran on easing sanctions. 3. Info on the Hudak recall effort.
Money Monday with financial expert, Jordan Goodman.
Switzerland rejects a proposal to institute pay equity throughout the country. Mike explains what the ramifications of such a move would have if it succeeded.
Mike talks about Harry Reid's implementation of the nuclear option thereby changing the Senate rules on filibustering judicial nominees. Also the hypocrisy of Obama, Biden and Reid on the issue is revealed in their 2005 comments.
1. Mike provides a stark example of global warming indoctrination via a fifth grade assignment in a Colorado elementary school. 2. How media is covering the "knockout" phenomena.
Movie Review: Mike and Christian Toto review "Enough Said" and "Dallas Buyers Club." Be sure to follow Christian on his blog:
Update on President Obama's omitting the words "under God" in his taped version of the Gettysburg Address.
Guest; David Reitzes, Skeptic Magazine - "50 Years of JFK Conspiracy Theories."
JFK conspiracy theories continued.