Guest host, Jon Caldara. 1. Should we give Christmas gifts that people don't want or need? 2. Difference between men and women shoppers.
1. A discussion of genetically modified foods. 2. Gay waitress lies about getting note from customer saying they're not tipping because of her life style.
A discussion on the art of tipping.
Guest host, Jon Caldara. 1.Jon critiques Denver Post editorial on Evie Hudak resignation. 2. Should stores open on Thanksgiving?
1. Is it worth it saving $500 on a TV if you have to wait in line for 72 hours? 2. Jon relates John Stossel's account of the true story of the first Thanksgiving. 3. Presidential pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey.
1. Kid gets hit by meteorite. 2. 200 year old cookie recipe must be changed because it contains trans fats which are outlawed.
Guest: Denver Mayor, Michael Hancock answers listeners' questions during his monthly visit with Mike.
1. Guest: Colorado Secretary of State, Scott Gessler talking about the legal and electoral ramifications of the resignation of state senator, Evie Hudak prior to a possible recall election. 2. Guest: Colorado political analyst, Kelly Maher talks about the resignation of Evie Hudak.
1. Guest: Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin - "Unintimidated: A Governor's Story and a Nation's Challenge." 2. Today Show account of "knockout" incident fails to mention victim successfully defended himself with a concealed carry gun.
CGI House testimony concerning privacy warning on the Obamacare website.
1. Mike deconstructs a letter to the editor complaining about retail stores opening on Thanksgiving. 2. Why Black Friday is an illusion.
Guest: Erik Prince, Founder of Blackwater, Inc. - "Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of the War on Terror."
1. Comedy bit on changing your password on a computer. 2. Mike discussed the deal with Iran on easing sanctions. 3. Info on the Hudak recall effort.
Money Monday with financial expert, Jordan Goodman.
Switzerland rejects a proposal to institute pay equity throughout the country. Mike explains what the ramifications of such a move would have if it succeeded.