Mike reviews and analyzes results from yesterday's local, state, and national elections.
1. Guest: State Senator, Greg Brophy - Election analysis. 2. Norm Jennings, Adams 12 school board - School board election discussion.
1. Guest: John Carson, Douglas County School Board - Conservative victory in DouCo. 2. Mike looks at the race for governor in Virginia between Terry McAuliffe and Ken Cuccinelli.
Guest host, Ross Kaminsky. Obama tries to talk his way out of his "big lie" on Obamacare.
1. Guest: David E. Gumpert, author of, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Food Rights." 2. Senate passed "The Employment Non-Discrimination Act," which would prevent discrimination at the federal level by employers based on gender or sexual preference.
1. Discussion of the Employment Non-discrimination Act continued. 2. Guest: Alison Ruttenberg, Boulder civil rights attorney - Colorado's sex offender laws.
Guest host, Ross Kaminsky. Is the American psyche changing so that people actually believe that some Obamacare policies are free and the idea of self reliance is in retreat.
Money Monday with financial expert, Jordan Goodman.
1. Ross urges no vote on amendment 66. He also endorses the conservative slate in the Douglas County school board race. 2. Obama issues executive order on climate change.
Guest host, Ross Kaminsky. Ross talks about how the Obama administration thinks Americans are idiots concerning the Obamacare lies.
Guest: Charles Harrington Elster - English Usage and Grammar.
NY police commissioner, Ray Kelly is shouted down at Brown University while attempting to talk about "stop and frisk."
Guest host, Jon Caldara. Guest: Colorado Congressman, Cory Gardner - The big lie by the Obama administration which is "if you like you're current health insurance you can keep it."
1. Update on Evie Hudak recall campaign. 2. North Dakota woman gives letters to parents of fat kids instead of candy on Halloween.
Woman gives out fat letters for Halloween continued.